About Knowsley Health Hub
The Knowsley Health Hub app is a free app for Citizens of Knowsley, funded by local health commissioners, to get up to date information on local health & wellbeing services in the area.
Knowsley Health Hub app will help Citizens to:
- Become more active in their own self care
- Understand the benefits & increase use of online self-care tools
- Become aware of & access local health services
- Get more involved in community health & wellbeing initiatives
Knowsley Health Hub
Knowsley Health Hub app provides easy access to:
- Online services such as online appointment booking & online prescription renewal.
- A knowledgehub of local health services
- Self-management tools such as online self-assessments & healthy lifestyle resources
- Online symptom checker with improved sign posting to services
- Updates on local health services & health & wellbeing events in the local area.
How Does It Work?
People’s health choices strongly reflect the environments in which they live, work and pray.
Helping people to make positive behaviour changes involves making suggestions that account for the resources available in their own environment.
By taking account of the local environment and delivering human, accessible and engaging health information to Citizens, targeted to the specific needs of the local community, the Knowsley Health Hub provides actionable health information based on proven behaviour change psychology.